Marketing CRM is a marketing automation tool that helps in automating your business operations. It helps you to maintain a database of all your customers, prospects and leads. The best part is that it helps you to improve your sales pipeline and reduce the cost of marketing efforts. This kind of CRM gives marketing teams the potential to individualize their messages so they achieve ‘small-town familiarity’ with customers—something that will keep them coming back for more!
Key Features and Benefits of Marketing Automation in CRM
There are several key features and benefits of marketing automation in CRM, such as:
- Define your Marketing Funnel: Once you’ve determined what success looks like and how many steps are involved to get there, you’re ready to build out a marketing funnel. A sales funnel is a logical progression of activities that leads towards increasing engagement with your product or service.
- Lead scoring: This is a feature that allows you to assign scores based on the characteristics of your leads. You can choose from a range of criteria, including company size and industry, stage in the sales cycle (from initial contact through closing), or even how much time has passed since they first contacted you.
- Lead nurturing: This feature allows you to send highly personalized messages as part of your outreach strategy for each lead that comes into your CRM system.
- Campaign management: is a crucial part of your overall marketing strategy. It involves setting up campaigns, creating them and automating their execution.
- Customer journey automation: is the process of using CRM to monitor and optimize customer interactions. It’s a vital part of any marketing strategy, as it helps you identify customers who are becoming dissatisfied with your product or service and proactively resolve issues before they become major problems for a business.
- Customer journey mapping is an important tool in understanding how your customers interact with you — what pages do they visit? Which features do they use? How often do they contact support? These questions can help you track down any issues that might be affecting their experience or lead them back to your site again if necessary.
The Best Marketing CRM tools
There are many different marketing management software solutions available. Here are the best ones:
This platform allows you to create and execute social media marketing campaigns, set up landing pages, conduct A/B tests—and see the results in real time. It also allows for revenue attribution reporting so that you can optimize your entire marketing process!
Mailchimp started as an email subscription app and has since grown to cover contact management, marketing, and creative tools. This CRM solution also boasts sales force automation capabilities. You can even access customer conversation histories from phone calls to emails and chats. create a lead form on your website, and segment leads and customers by many parameters—including industry, lifetime value (CLV), location. With Mailchimp’s automation tools, you can set up workflows and connect to other apps like email drip campaigns.
Intercom (best marketing CRM for chatbots and messaging)
Intercom specializes in making business-to-consumer interactions more human. Their conversational marketing wing helps companies engage their customers and build loyalty through conversations on social media, rather than simply pushing advertisements to them.
Chatbots are one of the main functionalities that makes lead generation a notable feature of this platform. You can greet website visitors with personalized messaging using the business messenger. Also, you can reach the best sales reps through smart lead routing based on relevant customer data.